26 March 2012

Funday Monday: Details, Details

I am very excited about the launch of our new website, Intend to Live on April 1. In case you missed the announcement, I am joining forces with Jenny @ A Drop in the Bucket to bring the best of both worlds into one place. It seems like a natural fit for two girls who are trying to simplify our lives so we can spend time living.


I would like to share a few details about what you will can expect from this new venture. While I will no longer be writing Control the Chaos, I will be writing similar content at Intend to Live. Below is a weekly schedule of topics, so you can always be in the know.

You will usually be able to find me writing with my crunchy slant for Making Time and Simplify. Every other week I will share a Pin It project from Pinterest, and the off weeks will be my turn to share Favorite Finds, which may includes books I've read, products I love, and other things I usually share on Funday Monday.

Jenny will contribute to Making Memories and Living Well. She is perfectly suited for both of these topics, with her dedication to capturing and living in the moment (she has some serious photography skills), and with her quest to shed some pounds and live a healthier lifestyle.

We might pop in for guest posts, but for the most part, this is what you can expect.

I know the anticipation is killing you, so stay tuned for more details as we get closer to launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment