08 November 2011

Pin It. Do It. Week 1.

It's All Fun and Games

Ok.  A while ago I tried to commit to doing one project per week outside of my normal routine.  You know, something other than scrubbing toilets and making bread.  It's been going fairly well, although some weeks are better than others.  I'm juggling a lot of balls, so to speak.  

I thought I'd take it one step further and tackle a project per week from my pinterest page.  All the stuff I thought looked really cool and made notes that I should try.  I have tried a few, but others I completely forgot about.

And so I am going to be more intentional about what I pin and what I do.  And hopefully a little less haphazard about my projects.

First up, a laughably easy child's game.  So easy, in fact, that instead of filing it under my board entitled "Those Crazy Kids", I should have put it under the board entitled "Duh."



First, rinse out a plastic milk jug.

Next, cut it about 2/3 of the way down.

Keep the part with the handle and use it as a ball catcher.

Husband and I think we should just get rid of all the other toys, considering how much the Bigs have been playing with the milk jug game.

The neighbor boy has been over twice now to play with this silly game.  Should I tell him to tell his mom to go cut some milk jugs?  Nah, this way he still thinks we're super cool.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment