12 October 2011

Day 12: When Home Made Doesn't Work

Hey - I'm also over at A Drop in the Bucket today, so when you are done here, hop over there and check it out.


Home made is often trial and error.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.


Here is why I buy my dishwasher detergent:

I tried making my own, but it just didn't work.  The ingredients didn't save me much money, the detergent clumped, and the dishes didn't really get clean.  I tweaked it a few times before I decided enough was enough and gave it up.

I happily went back to my old detergent, knowing that I gave it a shot and wasn't happy with the result.

And that, friends, is really the worst that can happen when you try home made.  It doesn't work.  Big deal.

But if you don't try, you'll never know what you can do.

If this is your first visit, welcome!  Be sure to read my other 31 Days to Home Made posts, by clicking here or on the button at the top of this page.


1 comment:

  1. i found this in another blog.. tried this?http://craftylittlegnome.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-make-homemade-dishwasher.html

    ReplyDelete