21 September 2011

A Drop into the Chaos


I'm happy to welcome my friend Jen to my blog today.  She writes a great blog called A Drop in the Bucket.  We met shortly after we both moved to the Netherlands, and we've discovered we share a lot of the same values, likes, dislikes, and humor. She is going to introduce a new feature we've created, in order to build on each others' strengths and grow in ways we couldn't alone.  I'm happy to call her friend, even though she's moving to Scotland next month.  Boo hoo!  But at least I'll have a cool place to visit.



#####

Well, hello there Control the Chaos Readers.  My name is Jen.

I have a feeling you might be wondering “What are you doing here Jen?”

Well, let me tell you.  Tracey and I are IRL {in real life} friends who have met by a pure stroke of luck because we both found ourselves in the Netherlands, and more specifically, at the same Mums & Toddlers meeting.

I am a stay at home mom with two little ones (a two and half year old and almost eight month old).  In a former life I was a marketing gal, a project manager of sorts.  I guess I am still a project manager.  Just not exactly managing the same sort of projects.

Tracey and I are two moms who have the same goals.  We both want to live life fully and in the moment. Making life simple so that we can spend more time focusing on our little ones, and our husbands.

At my online home, A Drop in the Bucket, I spend my time chronicling how I am trying to live in the moment, by crossing items off of my bucket list.  Slowly, but surely.

I am so honored that on a few Wednesdays a month, Tracey is going to share her space with me.  We are going to challenge each other to live life to the fullest.

Shucks, I think Tracey already does that, but she is going to let me present her with some challenges anyway!  Isn’t she the best?

So check back in a few weeks… can’t wait to see what the first challenge is!

#####

There you have it.  Keep tuning in to see how we are going to challenge each other.  I think I'll be the first to hand out a challenge, but we'll be sure to keep you updated.  And in the meantime, go visit Jen at A Drop in the Bucket.  She has a natural blogging talent, as you will soon see.  Thanks, Jen.




No comments:

Post a Comment